Every so often the battle of the idiotic minds will commence. Obi Wan Canubi and Darth Canubi will use all their useless sports knowledge to one up the other in fruitless discussion. Tune in soon for laughs.
May 19, 2009
About The Shogun of Baseball
Geek, lover of Baseball, avid comic reader, Bruce Lee fan, follower of Jesus and last but Never least Dad and Husband. View all posts by The Shogun of Baseball
This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 19th, 2009 at 3:56 pm and posted in Obi's Hovel (Blogging for the Internet Jedi). You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Bruce Lee’s BirthdayCelebrate 72 years of knowledgeNovember 27th, 2012The key to immortality is to first live a life worth remembering.
Most Recent Ranting
Our Post History
Books I Recommend
- Jay Hale slaying dragons and misinformationalists twitter.com/JayHalePal/sta… 1 month ago
- Are you kidding? This is ammo for Trump to push that every politician be armed. He will argue more guns. twitter.com/StephenKing/st… 1 month ago
- RT @StephenKing: Trump has blocked me from reading his tweets. I may have to kill myself. 1 month ago
- RT @StephenKing: Blocked! Condemned to an existential wasteland of Trumplessness! 1 month ago
- Probably my favorite thing on the internet twitter.com/ak1225_062708/… 4 months ago
- Second monitor on my desk at work. #SpTrOpeningDay https://t.co/9fWG0AIUuv 5 months ago
- RT @Royals: Happy Birthday to our lovable first base coach, Rusty Kuntz! 🎉🎈 https://t.co/3XoARoPe41 5 months ago
- #CapsOn @Yankees twitter.com/MLB/status/713… 1 year ago