November 12, 2012
Bruce v Tupac
About Not Clark Kent
Geek, lover of Baseball, avid comic reader, Bruce Lee fan, follower of Jesus and last but Never least Dad and Husband. View all posts by Not Clark Kent
This entry was posted on Monday, November 12th, 2012 at 10:22 pm and tagged with Bruce Lee, Tupac and posted in Fortress of Blogitude. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “Bruce v Tupac”
Marty goes into the future.Now 5 years in the PastOctober 21, 2020Great Scott!!!!
Most Recent Ranting
- U.S. Navy Declassifies 3 UFO Videos aka The Truth is Out There
- Einstein: Science’s Fixed Constant.
- HUVr: People Would Lose Their Minds
- BOOK REVIEW: ‘Feedback’ by Peter Cawdron
- Cafe Terrace and the Doctor
- CHRISTMAS SPIRIT: 7000 Wii Systems Stolen and a Chance for Thieves to Make it Right
- Way of Water, the Dragon’s Influence on Life
Our Post History
Join 5,409 other subscribers
Books I RecommendComing soon
- #BlackAdam is lightning quick. Are you? Find the hidden icons hidden in the trailer for a chance to win $1000 in mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Not sure why anyone would complain about a young fan getting a belt. He makes memories for these young kids. Give… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- It is an honor to be recognized by the Greatest Champ of the 80s era. #FuckHulkHogan twitter.com/the_ironsheik/… 9 months ago
- @WWERollins v @CodyRhodes WM Remath. #thisisawesome @WWE https://t.co/4KzPPrXhve 9 months ago
- Stay strong @SamiZayn twitter.com/SamiZayn/statu… 10 months ago