Man the trailer for The Expendables came out this week and I just can’t wait until August 13th…. damn. Sly Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, and a cameo by Arnold Schwarzenegger. This doesn’t sound like a cast it sounds like the role call for the Action Movie Hall of Fame.
April 1, 2010
The Expendables: Greatest Cast Ever
About The Shogun of Baseball
Geek, lover of Baseball, avid comic reader, Bruce Lee fan, follower of Jesus and last but Never least Dad and Husband. View all posts by The Shogun of Baseball
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 1st, 2010 at 9:43 pm and tagged with Jason Statham, Jet Li, Stallone and posted in Obi's Hovel (Blogging for the Internet Jedi). You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Bruce Lee’s BirthdayCelebrate 72 years of knowledgeNovember 27th, 2012The key to immortality is to first live a life worth remembering.
Most Recent Ranting
Our Post History
Books I Recommend
- Jay Hale slaying dragons and misinformationalists twitter.com/JayHalePal/sta… 7 months ago
- Are you kidding? This is ammo for Trump to push that every politician be armed. He will argue more guns. twitter.com/StephenKing/st… 7 months ago
- RT @StephenKing: Trump has blocked me from reading his tweets. I may have to kill myself. 7 months ago
- RT @StephenKing: Blocked! Condemned to an existential wasteland of Trumplessness! 7 months ago
- Probably my favorite thing on the internet twitter.com/ak1225_062708/… 10 months ago
- Second monitor on my desk at work. #SpTrOpeningDay https://t.co/9fWG0AIUuv 10 months ago
- RT @Royals: Happy Birthday to our lovable first base coach, Rusty Kuntz! 🎉🎈 https://t.co/3XoARoPe41 11 months ago
- #CapsOn @Yankees twitter.com/MLB/status/713… 1 year ago