Cultural experts Lauralee Hickok and Ted Levinson debate with analyst David Barrodale and Prof Robert Haige about how to positively influence our youngest generations to deal with the impending apocalyptic war that looms over society. Does our society need to focus on bartering skills with gun dealers or brute force to thwart super mutant attacks as chaos runs rampant in or near future.
May 14, 2009
Experts Explore Need for Violent Video Games
About The Shogun of Baseball
Geek, lover of Baseball, avid comic reader, Bruce Lee fan, follower of Jesus and last but Never least Dad and Husband. View all posts by The Shogun of Baseball
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 14th, 2009 at 9:00 pm and posted in Obi's Hovel (Blogging for the Internet Jedi). You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Bruce Lee’s BirthdayCelebrate 72 years of knowledgeNovember 27th, 2012The key to immortality is to first live a life worth remembering.
Most Recent Ranting
Our Post History
Books I Recommend
- Jay Hale slaying dragons and misinformationalists twitter.com/JayHalePal/sta… 3 months ago
- Are you kidding? This is ammo for Trump to push that every politician be armed. He will argue more guns. twitter.com/StephenKing/st… 3 months ago
- RT @StephenKing: Trump has blocked me from reading his tweets. I may have to kill myself. 3 months ago
- RT @StephenKing: Blocked! Condemned to an existential wasteland of Trumplessness! 3 months ago
- Probably my favorite thing on the internet twitter.com/ak1225_062708/… 6 months ago
- Second monitor on my desk at work. #SpTrOpeningDay https://t.co/9fWG0AIUuv 6 months ago
- RT @Royals: Happy Birthday to our lovable first base coach, Rusty Kuntz! 🎉🎈 https://t.co/3XoARoPe41 7 months ago
- #CapsOn @Yankees twitter.com/MLB/status/713… 1 year ago